Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rolling Along

Rob showed up at 8:30 on Wednesday.  He got to work and I went back to bed.  I got up an hour later, and we confirmed which breaker powers the doorbell transformer and outlets in the Queen's Room except for the one by the desk.  So no more need to cut off all the breakers, which was getting a bit annoying when Rob did that yesterday from 1-3pm.

Rob pointed out that he had to re-do the outlet because he had hooked it to be controlled by the light switch right next to it.  I asked if he had to put the outlet where he had, about 3 feet from the corner.  I thought it should be about 4-5 feet from the corner to clear the bed and be in proper position for the nightstand.  He didn't know what size a twin size bed would be.  I figured that 4 feet would be enough, and there was a convenient stud for that which Rob and I agreed on.

Later I determined that a twin size bed is 39 inches wide.  So the new outlet position is good.  I also wanted it at least a foot from the doorway.

By the time I got up for lunch around 11:30 the Green Glue products had arrived: 4 tubes of Green Glue and 2 tubes of Green Seal.




No comments:

Post a Comment