Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nope, no wire mesh installed this evening as promised

Wire mesh was, for the second time, promised to be installed tonight, as precursor to concrete pour.  I couldn't be sure from bedroom window, so I went out to check.  Still couldn't see any.

So I've been stood up.  It couldn't be any more clear this time.  And this is the second time.  I received no phone calls, and no messages on door either.

Tomorrow, if I don't see concrete (very unlikely now),   I'll first call Angies List and see if they can make suggestion as to what to do next.  Then perhaps my attorney brother-in-law.

At some point, I might call Ronnie again, offer him another chance with ultimatum.  Or maybe not.  I need to get some advice as to how to handle this to preserve all possible legal options.

On friend suggests simply telling him I won't be needing his services anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment