Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Friday, July 12, 2013

Ordered two bathroom design books

The remodeling of master bedroom and bathroom is the next big step.  Or just call it the big step.

I need to do both at once because (1) I will need to move out of master bedroom temporarily to do either one, so might as well do both, and (2) by the current plan, I will need to modify closet to fit in the larger bathtub that I want.

I just ordered two bathroom guides from Tauton, including this one.

Before that, however, I will be doing these things:

1) whole house network (should call electrician next week, I drew up the plan and need to find that, also should get F connector inserts).

2) Install Queen's Room door (when it arrives) with special insulation behind jamb.

3) See about A/C return for Queen's Room (should call A/C servicer next week).  It might be best to do this before network because I trust electrican more to seal up soffit vent when done.


No comments:

Post a Comment