Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another privacy idea

To block view from house to the Southwest (the neighbors who started building a backyard shed, which would provide me complete privacy when finished, but then haven't made progress for 2 months), I could just wait until they finish their shed, or I could get one of these custom "traffic signs" which can be ordered with any wording you want.

Possibly wording for 18x18 or 24x18 size:

Lyndhurst
South West
Workshop

This could be mounted to a wood pole secured to a large pot filled with concrete.  The pole cannot be secured in the actual ground because of all the electrical and telecom wiring in the ground where I would need to put it.

I was also thinking of a sign that would hang from the eaves, but that raises other issues.

Anyway, just waiting until neighbors finish may be fine.  Even the wood framing they have already put up pretty much blocks their view into my master bedroom.

Other locations would be on the west and north fences where I've been planning to plant bamboo.



No comments:

Post a Comment