Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Monday, October 6, 2014

Updates

1.  Here is an interesting possible new table to support the new heated kitty house I just ordered.  It's a bit higher than the current table at 24 inches, but otherwise perfect.  Here is another interesting table, 24x24 and lower at 18 inches high, same as current table.  Here is the house itself, where I bought it at Overstock.com.

2.  First weekend in October 2014 saw me and my friend working on the yard on both Saturday and Sunday.  I mowed front and back and did some easy edging.  She did some hand edging and started cleaning the sidewalk which was covered in mud a couple weeks ago due to water line break up the street.  We examined the palm and started taking it apart for trash.  We agreed I will need to get a new palm and have it planted properly so the bottom section doesn't rot out and the roots secure to the ground.

3.  I'm about half way done sealing the flat speaker wire to the wall in the Queen's Room with caulk.  When removing the scaffolding tape from one section I tore some of the wall paint badly enough it needed repair with speckling compound, which did work.  I can only seal a few feet per day and it requires lots of hand washing afterwards.

4.  I Bianchi di Rex in Calacatta looks by far and away the nicest tile to match Kohler Almond.  Marazzi Calacatta Gold is a distant second.  No other Calacatta's seem to work.  I've found a few Armstrong sheet vinyl flooring varieties which work, if I need to do floor, which I hope to avoid.


No comments:

Post a Comment