Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Friday, October 3, 2014

How much remodel?

Re-thinking, and inspired by the likes of Victoria Elizabeth Barnes, I've decided to go the way that most girls want, tile on the bathroom floor.  It gets wet a lot, and nothing handles that better than porcelain tile.  Scrub it all you want.  With gold on white calcatta porcelain tile, you feel clean when it's clean.

But when installing a tile floor, you generally want to do it all at once.  That means removing toilet and vanity.  That means full, not partial, bathroom remodel.

I don't think I want to do all that now.  So I don't think I'll do the floor now.  So it follows that it might not be good to do the wainscoting either.

If I did want to go all the way, I've decided to get the highly regarded Toto Ultramax toilet, 1.6 gallon if I can get it, with ADA.

Picking out the vanity, bowl, and faucet I just can't do now, I don't think.



No comments:

Post a Comment