Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Even better marble porcelain

Crema Marfil by rex.  I love the way they give very complete specs.  The color is a very nice beige which goes well with brown…but what about almond and black?

This is a porcelain floor tile, but it basically looks flat from what I can see.

Now it appears the wall tiles at Porcelanosa I was looking at are all Ceramic.  The wall tiles appear to be ceramic and the floor tiles porcelain, and that seems like it might be a fairly general rule.  I haven't started looking at their floor tiles.  Perhaps they are suitably flat also, like the Rex.  Porcelanosa doesn't give readily accessible specs, but they do show little icons, and you would expect that when the Porcelain icon appears (it's a hammer pounding a tile) that means the tile has the added strength and lower water absorption of Porcelain.  I definitely want Porcelain…I think.






No comments:

Post a Comment