Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Friday, August 18, 2023

Bathroom Vanities

Why isn't my bathroom vanity at the same height as my kitchen countertops, I was thinking years ago.  That height is 36 inches.

In fact, that's exactly what Ferguson recommends for a master bathroom vanity.

(Both of my vanities are at 29.5 inches high.  That must have been the builder's default or cheapest option.  30 inches is the recommended height for a kid's vanity.)

At the 29.5 inch high bathroom vanity I always have to bend down.  It's terrible for my back.

But I've got so many other unfunded priorities now:

1) New oven

2) Carport

3) New Patio and cover

4) Additional foundation piers around (existing) patio

5) Complete the garage conversion (after Carport)...currently 1/2 of the garage is converted to a bonus room.


And big things may need to be replaced soon:

1) Car (!!!)

2) Dishwasher (still going after 24 years)

3) Refrigerator (still going after 14 years)

4) Central Air Conditioner (3 years left on 10 year warranty)



No comments:

Post a Comment