Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Recommended Dishwashers

 It's almost a miracle my Kenmore dishwasher, purchased 25 years ago (!), is still working.  Now that I am retired, eating almost every meal at home, and even doing my own cooking (I started this year, using Hello Fresh) I run a load of dishes almost every day.

I probably would have replaced my dishwasher 10 years ago if I had not heard about Lemi-Shine Dishwasher Cleaner.  Every time the cleaning seems to get substandard, I use the dishwasher or machine cleaner to clean it out, and it cleans as good as new afterwards.  I also use Jet-Dry, and that's another thing that keeps the dishwasher working.  (I've not had good experiences with detergent pellets, I have kept using liquid Cascade, this may be because of the age or era of my dishwasher).

I remember looking at the dishwashers nearly every day at a local Sears, Roebuck, & Co. store nearly every day in the 2010 decade.  But my dishwasher has outlasted both Sears, Roebuck, & Co. and the job I had for 23 years during which I often ate lunch at the mall.

But my dishwasher is probably going to need replacing anyway, in the next few years.  So I'm bookmarking the following information.

It looks like the Bosch 300, Maytag MDB8959SKZ, or Miele G7106 look like excellent choices.


No comments:

Post a Comment