Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Sunday, March 22, 2015

New Mower

My corded electric mower died last Sunday, just after I finished mowing the front and was starting on the back.  It had been resetting itself more and more frequently.  When it shut off, I'd wait a few seconds and restart.  But finally the time between shutoffs was nil.  It was about 5 years old.

Online searching suggested there were no corded electric mowers with metal decks.  All the electric mowers sold at Lowes and Home Depot and Sears and stocked in stores seemed to be plastic based on what I saw online.  So I bought the only metal corded electric mower from Home Depot online.  The mower gets good reviews and looks similar to my last one.  UPS attempted delivery on Thursday--ahead of schedule.  I had them hold it for pickup because of a rain forecast for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment