Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bathroom Flooring

Bathtub installation tore the flooring near the door.  Also, the toilet is being replaced.  The only reason not to do the flooring at this point is that I'm not not not replacing the vanity, and a future vanity will likely be smaller.

I want vinyl.  Vinyl sheet seems better to me than plank flooring for bathroom, despite the assurances from plank flooring people that it's great for bathrooms.

The best Armstrong I've seen is Milan  in the darker X4A18 color.  The white color might be better for bathroom, though, but I don't really like the white, so I'd choose the X4A18.

The Best Congoleum I've seen is Panning for Gold.  It bugs me, though, that the virtual tiles are too large.  I think bathroom should have the smallest faux tile pattern possible for better handling of shower splash water.

So I'm choosing the Armstrong Milan tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment