Lyndhurst Garden House

Lyndhurst Garden House
Lyndhurst Garden House

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Home, what is it worth?

1430 sq ft total living space, including 170 sqft workshop building in back yard

3 bedrooms, 2 baths, square combined kitchen and dining room, laundry room,
half-garage sized bonus room., 16x14 living room.

Tiled entry and fireplace mantle.

All living space insulated, heated, and air conditioned.

220 sq ft car garage space with workbench, 70 sqft garden tool shed

8x10 covered patio

Standard 7200 sq ft residential lot on slight <5% grade.

Lot fully landscaped with grass and 15 trees.

Back yard fenced with Fencecrete lifetime fencing system in wood look design.

4 foot wrought iron back yard gate.

Full lot RainBird automatic irrigation system with 5 zones.

16 SEER high efficiency heat pump with variable speed air handler and IAQ thermostat.

ADT monitored security system with switches on all doors and windows including garage door, glassbreak detectors on all windows, and 5 motion detectors.

3 exterior security cameras with 24 hour recording system

Front door bell and electronic peep hole.

Two smoke detectors, one connected to monitored security

Dishwasher, front loading washer on pedestal, high capacity electric dryer.

40 gallon electric water heater.

2 dedicated 20 amp isolated ground A/V circuits for living room and bedroom

Dish satellite network, AT&T telephone

Full house surge suppressor.  Additional protector on A/C compressor.

Reverse Osmosis water to special faucet, refrigerator, and ice maker.

Medeco lock on front door, pin lock on sliding glass back door.

Champion 4 tall and elongated toilet in hall bathroom.  Bathroom faucets all 1/4 turn.

NE San Antonio, 1.5 miles to High School and Walmart.  2 miles to HEB, Walgreens, etc.  3 miles to Target.  2 miles to Kirby Pool and Senior Center.  0.5 miles to Kirby Friendship Park.  15 miles to Alamo Heights and Downtown San Antonio.  Close to I-10, I-410 and I-35.

Last time I checked, Zillow priced this at $66,000.

Update: I'm not asking this question seriously.  I don't want to sell, and I hope I never have to, because I could never recover what my home is worth to me.  To me, it's worth a million bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment